Monday, September 1, 2008

A PSP Victim!

I have been learning alot at PSP University. Since my last post, I've completed the following lessons:
- How to add a frame to a tag
- How to add text on a curve
- Reversed text on a curve
- Text on a path

With the 'text on a path lesson' I had to create another tag but this time I had to incorporate everything that I had learnt in previous lessons & roll them into one. The text on the tag had to be on a 'path' that I drew. As you can probably tell by the above tag, I am totally loving my new hobby lol. I'm telling ya, this stuff is excellent & ooohhh so addictive! :)

If you have been wanting to make graphics & putting it off, seriously, you should join the PSP University. Its amazing how much you learn in such a short time & its alot easier than it looks! Plus there are instructors that help you every step of the way. One of my instructors is Sally. She has been amazing! Actually, I would like to take this opportunity to say
"Thank You very much Sally for helping me out when I have needed it. You are a gem!! Anytime you wanna visit Australia, feel free to give me a yell" :)

Go check PSP University out.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/UniversityClubhouse

Thanks for reading & hope you come back soon.
Don't forget to leave me a message to let me know you were here :) I would hate to think that I'm talking to myself lol.
Take care
Hugs
Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much hun! I really appreciate the kudos.

***HUGS****

Sally

Lisa said...

You are more than welcome Sally :)
Lisa