Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here's Some Love From Me to You!

Hi everyone,
Today has been a busy but yet an enjoyable day :) However, the highlight of my day was when I finally found some personal time to play with my PSP :)

I completed the next 2 lessons at PSPU today which were:
- How to do vertical text
- How to use other effects (ripple, pattern & brush stroke).

I created the above tag using the wave & Mosaic Glass effect. It was alot of fun & I thoroughly enjoyed putting my new knowledge of PSP to work :) I created it especially for you :) Please feel free to take it for yourself. Its my gift to you. Maybe you know someone that needs a little love in their life? Show them you care & offer a little love by sending them this tag. You can share it around groups too for snags if you like. I am happy to share :) All I ask is that you provide a link back to my blog & to let me know you came to visit by saying hello :)

Visit again soon as I'm sure there will be another special little gift waiting for you :)

Take care everyone,
Lisa

1 comment:

Judy said...

I love the tag. Thank you for sharing.