Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Graduated Freshman Level!

Woo hoo :) I graduated the Freshman level at PSPU :)
I actually passed my exam a few weeks ago but I have been extremely busy with another education facility called PSP Academy, hence why I haven't been able to update my blog.

I have just finished the PSPA exam & I'm currently waiting to hear from them to see if I have graduated the Beginners level or not. Fingers crossed :)

I am about to start the Sophomore level at PSPU, which I am quite excited about :) Wish me luck :)

I have also started another blog called Digital Scrap Designz :) Pop on over & have a look. I am quite excited with all the knowledge I am gaining from working with PSP & hope that it will lead me & my new business venture to success :) I can't tell you all the details yet, but I can tell you that it has something to do with digital scrap kits & the like. So pop on over to my Digital Scrap Designz blog & add your email address to my mailing list. When I have finalized my first Scrap Kit freebie, I will email you & let you know when it becomes available :)

Till my next post, please keep well & don't forget to say "Hi" so that I can return the visit. Then come on over to check out Digital Scrap Designz :) See you there :)
Hugz
Lisa

No comments: