Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Whole New World

Hi there everyone,
Wow! Talk about learning & doing something totally different.
Today I decided to start my own blog & I really didn't know what I was getting myself into lol. I have been sitting in front of this computer nearly all day. I'm amazed that I squeezed in feeding my family lol. Oh well, guess what kids...Mum has found a new hobby :)

I downloaded PSP today. It has a 30 day trial & I can't wait to use it. I want to discover the world of tubing, making graphics for websites & also scrapbook kits etc. I am an absolute beginner so if anyone out there has some ideas or advice that could lead me into the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it :) Thanks :)

Anyway, back to it.
Feel free to pop in and say hi :)
Take care & come back soon.
Lisa

No comments: